Thursday, October 19, 2006!
HandWritten on; 10:56 PM
I've been watching your world from afar
I've been trying to be where you are
and I've been secretly falling apart
I see
To me you're strange and you're beautiful
You'd be so perfect with me but you just
can't see. You turn every head but you don't
see me.
I'll put a spell on you
you fall asleep
when I put a spell on you
and when I wake you I'll be the first thing you see,
and you'll realise that you love me
dance at MAD today!it went on very fast the whole thing was very energetic and it was really tiring but it was really worth it! :D it's different from nanyang but i guess the change cant be bad.it was really like wow need so much energy and everything.my legs are suffering from serious muscle cramps nw.managed to walk home man hahah and nw they are still hurting.it's so serious hahah like i almost fell just nw cos my legs cant support me anymore(: but the fact that i can still smile is cos the practice was really very fun :D it was like super fun :D though VERY tiring.we had two breaks in the course of 3 hours i totally gulped dwn all the water.everything went on straight after one move and everything.it was cool(: cool and every step was breath-taking :D it feels good to be able to dance again toooo!i wonder if i can ever match up to their standard though.ugh i want to dance and everything is worth it if i can make it to MAD,muscle cramps or not. (:
wonder how did things do at nanyang modern dance today while we were over at the other side.i miss the juniors and the nanyang dance studio! <3
i seriously wonder how am i going to walk tmr. :D nw it's the legs and arms.hope the back dont start aching too.i better not fall when getting up the stage to receive graduation certificate tmr man.hahah tmr is graduation ceremony!
bytheway.chinese lessons are totally horrible.i cant stand them.yay luckily tmr school ends earlier at 1230.eunice's house! :D oh and today like no one in the class actually finished the compo/compres we were supposed to and so many people were sleeping while the rest were talking.houlaoshi totally gave up on us and left the class.hahah.houlaoshi is nice la.too nice in fact,but total 403 spirit man(:
okay i need five mins to walk to my bed.okay thats an exaggeration but yeah.it felt like it.anw i think MAD practices are good.they can help me lose weight OH YEAHH(:
you took my breath away;